ENGINEERING OF POWER SYSTEM, SUBSTATIONS
- Engineering of distribution networks.
- Engineering of power transmission lines and transformer substations of 35 - 220 kV.
- Engineering of independent and redundant power supply sources (diesel and gas turbine power station).
- Development of Automated Energy control and Metering system and Automated Dispatch Management system of power supply facilities up to 110 kilowatts.
- Engenireeng of communication facilities.
- Development of Repair and Production Capacities and Repair and Maintenance Stations of all types for power supply grid companies.
- Development of electricity network up to 110 kV extension scheme.
- Development of integrated energy supply programs for enterprises, farms and districts.
- Implementation of engineering and geodesy and geological surveys for new power supply facilities installation.