It is used in Electrical Power Utilities of Fuel and Energy complex facilities (Electrical Substations, Grid Control Centers, Regional Dispatch Centers, Interregional Dispatch Centers, etc.), in Data Processing Centers (Data Centers) for various purposes.
It is installed in cabinets with multiple-purpose equipment.
Collection of the state of discrete signals (‘dry contacts’) of the equipment installed in different facilities.
Display of the temperature inside the cabinets installed in the facilities.
Transmission of the state of discrete signals (‘dry contacts’), the temperature inside the cabinets according to SNMP version 1/2C/3 or IEC 60870-5-104 to the equipment monitoring server. .
- Compact design, height of 1U, installation in a standard 19-inches cabinet.
Two independent Ethernet 10/100 Mb/sec interfaces for integration into SCADA/SNMP systems according to IEC 60870-5-104, SNMP v1/v2C/v3 protocols.
- Implementation of RSTP protocol on Ethernet interfaces for organization of the monitoring network.
- De-bounce input installation in the range of 1 to 255 milliseconds with step of one millisecond.
- Delay when analyzing the states of digital inputs less than one millisecond.
- Connection of two temperature sensors.
- 48 VDC or 220 VAC/DC input voltage.
- Independent inputs of the main and redundant power supplies (for 48 VDC and 220 VDC;
Low power consumption;
- Convenient indication system;
Easy to install, configure and operate